Monday, August 15, 2005

Yum

I just had the perfect Indian takeaway meal. It made my day.
There's nothing more dissapointing than going out to eat or ordering food from home and it tasting like shit.
We ordered lasagna once and it tasted like boiled liver and "slopwash". I should have known better, when I talked to the guy to order it....
Him: Something or other restaurant. How may I help u?
Me: Yeah hi, I'd like to order the large lasagna.
Him: I dont think we have any left.
Me: Well it's ok........
Him: Hey wait actually I think we can scramble something together for ya ok?
Me: Oh ok thanks.

Yeeeeah not a good sign, but by the time it dawned on me the dogfood had merrily made its way to our house.

Anyway all that to say, that I had great Indian food and it made me blissfully happy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger athenianstyle said...

Yeah I know how that is, there's a Mongolian restaurant closeby, and everytime I pass it I find myself wondering what Mongolians cuisine entails.
With Indian the basics would be a curry (chicken curry is popular) with rice, raika (which is the yoghurt you put on the curry) and definetly "Nans". I'll shut up about food now, Im supposed to be dieting. Sigh.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home