Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Insane pathetic women

I dont usually listen to random conversations while in public, but this one was taking place right beside me at a bar, and it was too amusing to ignore.
It went something like this.

Girl#1 Oh wow, check out that guy over there!
Girl #2 Let me see, oh yeah I see him around alot, he's absolutely gorgeous.
Girl #1 Really, you've seen him before? And you havnt chatted him up?
Girl #2 Well, I have a hard time walking up to guys and flirting with them.
Girl#1 You really should with this guy, or I will!
Girl#2 Oh no, its ok I dont really feel like it.
Girl#1 Ok sweetie but I really do feel like it, you dont mind do you?
Girl#2 No, why would I mind? I hear he doesnt like forward girls tho.
Girl#1 We'll find out soon enough.

Girl#1 walks up to hottie, introduces herself, he gets her a drink, she flirts, they dance, after 20 mins walks back to Girl #2.

Girl#1 Wow he's soooo hott, we're gonna meet later, isnt that fuckin great?
Girl #2 Actually it isnt fuckin great at all, you knew I like him but you dont care do you?
Girl #1 Hey, chill out, you said it was ok.
Girl #2 Its not ok!
Girl #1 You shouldve said that before, just because you cant get any, doesnt mean you have to take it out on me!
Girl #2 What? The only reason you get any is because your boobs are always hanging out of you shirt, like a whore.
Girl#1 Well at least Im not a crazy bitch like you!
Girl#2 Ho!
Girl #1 Bitch!
-end of profound convo-

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

That's not a club or a bar thing; it's a girl thing. Annoying? Extremely!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home