Monday, June 12, 2006

Tales from the crypt

You know how toddlers throw huge ass fits?
Fists clenching, heads banging, tears rolling, blood curdling screaming, toys smashing?
Five minutes later they're insanely happy again right?

I just tried it. I must report that the end result was slightly different.

My mascara smudged, my voice took a hike...along with my dignity. My brain cells are in a coma. I threw out my back, body parts I didn't know existed are swelling.
I'd pour myself a drink right about now but all the glasses are decorating the new *trashed ala chic* look the house is sporting. Maybe I'll straighten it up tomorrow... or burn it.

Oh well, dont you have to try everything at least once?
You know...just in case the end result is insane happiness.

*Yawn* tonight's ramble has come to an end... besides I have to go answer the door for the cops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let you borrow some of my glasses if I can borrow some Christmas decorations (that was the first time for me) or remote controls for the DVD/TV (that was second and third time). But you know what? I agree, it's a good thing! 'Cause knowing the end result is only nausea, lanryngitis and a slight cerebral hemorrhage, that's how I saved my glasses and the rest of the other "would make a fantastic throw" items in the house!

12:29 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Haha, done deal! Nice to know that Im not the only one that throws childish fits of rage = )

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home