Sunday, April 16, 2006

Assault on the senses

Breaking the Waves (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115751/), is probably one of the most heartbreaking films I've ever seen.
It captivated me, it pissed me off, I adored it and yet, I don't know if I could see it again.
If you're an aspiring actor/actress (watch it and learn, Emily Watson is perfection). Hell, it doesn't matter if you're an aspiring anything, if you give a damn about films, watch it! Ohh I'm dramatic I know ; )



I'm a dandy little dreamer, a doctored misdemeanor
A didactic destiny schemer, bear with me if you would

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, so it's true what they say, you bloggers have a lot of time on your hands: you get to blog AND watch movies.

(STOP!!! Before you throw any stones know that I was only joking *smirk - snort*. Seems to be a good idea to raise some spirits every now and then, keeps us young ... I think, wish...?!).

Ok, ok, I'll watch the movie. This passionate suggestion has amply stimulated my curiosity. And I'll admit, as a result I went and read some of the comments on imdb and from the sounds of it it's a must see. Besides, anything controversial sounds good to me! What was it again that I said ? "Keeps us young and blah ...".

6:54 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

You'd better be joking!! = )
I'm so sorry I havn't answered your email yet, I promise I will and I owe you pics.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home