Saturday, April 15, 2006

I was going to post about complex realities but who cares about them anyway.But I will ask some of my infamous profound questions...

How did the "Headless Rider" know where he was going?

If ghosts have the advantage of being invisible, why do they insist on being *caught* by wearing a sheet?

Where is Old Zealand?

Since everyone automatically answers when asked " What is the secret of your success" how come its considered a secret?

Instead of taking something that is "good for your headache" wouldnt it be more logical to take something that is "bad for your headache"?

In the process of a breakup, shouldn't the phrase " You will never find another like me" be considered a wish/blessing instead of a threat? Duh, they dont WANT to find another like you...thats why you're breaking up!

Phew, it feels good to come out with all this, they were building up and I was feeling terribly confused. = )

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you think this counts, do you? ;-)

2:58 PM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Two words. Bite me ; )

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness someone's asking the important questions.

;)

8:45 PM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Hehe,you can always count on me.

5:55 AM  
Blogger BarbarianDave said...

http://www.mentalfloss.com/archives/archive2004-02-26.htm

9:33 PM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Why thank you Barbarian, I suppose I could've done the search myself...but its so much more fun to let others do it for you ; )

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home