Thursday, April 06, 2006

SOS

This morning at the gym, the lady on the treadmill next to mine dropped her CD player. As she bent to pick it up I glanced at the CD that had rolled out from it.

*Scriptures: The Song of Solomon*

(Small pause for shock and disbelief)

"Thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead" (96 kcal burned)
"Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn" (heart rate above average)
"Thy nose is like the tower that hangeth over Damascus" (150 kcal burned)

She must have a lot on her plate.. the poor Christian lady, having to combine working out, the word of God, AND erotica!

I'm impressed...in a disgusted sort of way.

Shalom

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen brother!

2:08 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Haha,indeed!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually if you read the Bible (or know anything about it for that matter) the Christians were the first to have sex it was Gods first commandment "be fruitful and multiply" So I think the heathen were just coping what they saw the Christians doing. Although all those nasty church Christians are the ones who have distorted the Bible and make sex to be some kind of sin so they’re the only prudish ones. According to the Bible even orgies are fine the only thing that is not is sex with animals (the only way ugly people get laid) and two guys having sex it doesn’t even say that two girls cant do stuff.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I think until the heathens could see the Christians having sex and could copy them, they were producing more little heathens in some other heathen way. Yuck.
Sex must feel so much better when you do it because God commanded it! Orgies too!
And the part where "it doesn't even say that two girls can't do stuff" ... precious!
But pray, do tell us more, I so fuckin' missed this!
Shit, did I say the "f" word? Damn, I think I have to blame that one on your influence, Athenianstyle!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that entire anonymous post was, like, precious, and "stuff". haha

6:49 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Hmm, do I know anything about the Bible? Why yes, I dare say I do! Fortunately for me, the quadzillion chapters that got crammed down my throat ever since I left the womb are starting to fade from my memory. Yay!

Some of us *anonymous*, dont base everything we believe in, in one book. (Choosing multiple titles from the library can be oh so much fun..."try it, you just might like it")

As far as sex is concerned, how can you know unless you've tried both the *christian* and *heathen* way?

Andreea, nice to have you posting on my fuckin blog ; )

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home