Friday, May 26, 2006

Subterranean

It's interesting how I don't post about all the important things that happen in my life.

In the last few months I've gone to festivals, concerts, met amazing people, and rather surprisingly even put some order to at least some of the crucial yet ignored ideas that have been floating around in my mind for oh shall we say, the best part of the last few years.

But have I posted about any of it? Nope. Zero. Nada. I dare say I'm not cut out for blogging. I'm just not an open enough kinda girl...that or I'm plain ol'lazy.
But for some odd reason I haven't said Sayonara...so if any of you still want to read what kind of silliness I can come up with, but which actually is really of no particular importance, you are more than welcome. (Yes, I know, how very generous of me. )

Randomness part un:
Loxy fady of http://www.loxyfady.com/ fame , is a good stranger to write long-assed letters to. And the best part about it is, she actually sends long ones back in return, which is surprising cuz usually I get one-liners back, you know... of the "Get a life" sort.

Randomness part deux:
How beautiful is the last track on Bowie's album *Low* ? If your opinion is different than mine... well uh, I dont care what you think OK?!!

Randomness part trois:
Someone recently called me uber retarded. I liked it. I liked it alot.

Randomness part quatre:
Yes, I googled the spellings of the french numbers....

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u really should have done Ελληνας, since it is the *best* language in the world (according to some uber retarded people) '-)

10:21 PM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

You know what...it is the best! And ahem us uber retarded people are always right ;-)

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like my half gypsy great-grandmother used to say, bless her, "it takes one extremely uber retarded person to know another possibly uber retarted person".

She would also wonder from time to time, looking out of her small, run-down, but ever so clean and smelling like home made laundry soap caravan, while watching the sunset and the naked children throwing stones at each other: "What's with Christina's thingie for French?". Sadly, she never got to live to hear the answer ...

12:40 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Your poor poor great-grandmother, it sucks dying without having life's deep important questions answered..

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I wanted to be called "wierd" or "geeky" but check it out, all along I've been missing out on "uber retarded!"

People just don't know what they are missing...writing long letters to the Uber Retarded.

;)

2:33 PM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Indeed!
In fact, why dont we start an *Uber Retarded* club? I bet we'd get the bestest long-letter writers ever and then we could publish books!

*How to write Uber Retarded letters in a zillion easy steps*

* So, you wanna be Uber Retarded?*

* Uber Retardation for Dummies*.

Ok,now Im embarassed, I desperately need to stop saying *Uber Retarded*...its just plain offensive to the Uber Retarded...

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awh that is so cute

11:22 AM  
Blogger athenianstyle said...

Hey digital, how are ya? Didnt know you "lurked" around here ;- )

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err i'm gud, naturally...
and yeh.. i don't lurk here, just one of those monthly chores like buying new garbage bags

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home